Call for Papers
Participate in the ESE Kongress with your own presentation or compact seminar and submit your proposal now.
As a first step, you have to register and submit your abstract online.
Content of the abstract:
- Contact details, short profile (max. 500 characters), photo (optional)
- Information on language, target group, topic area(s), co-presenter
- Summary of the content (max. 1000 characters)
- Benefit and special features of the content (max. 1000 characters)
- Type of presentation (max. 500 characters)
- Outline of the paper (max. 1000 charcters)
- Other information
- No formating of text
- Note: Only technical papers will be accepted!
- Submit your registration.
- Enter your personal data.
- Get familiar with the requirements and the entry template.
- Prepare all texts in Word or another text editor.
- Copy the texts in the specific entry fields.
- You can edit/correct your entries at any time within the Call for Papers deadline.
Who can become a speaker at the ESE Kongress?
Experts with presentation experience, from
- technical sales/marketing
- 19 May 17: Closing date for abstracts
- 28 July 17: Acceptance notification date
- 16 Oct. 17: Final version - text for congress documentation (presentations only, no keynote/seminar)
- 17 Nov. 17: Preliminary or final version – presentation (presentations, seminars, keynote)
Possible Types of Presentation:
Presentation with or without demo (40 min.), compact seminar (3 hours), compact seminar (6 hours)
Phone +49 (0) 89 450617-44